The use of this website gives you the status of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice, so if you disagree with any of the conditions set forth herein shall not use / access this site.
 CONDITIONS TO USE THE WEB SITE
[1.1] Visitors to this website are considered the same users, who will find in it information relating to the type of activity, products and services we provide.
[1.2] The information and materials contained in this web site have been obtained from sources considered reliable. However, despite having taken reasonable precautions and to ensure the reliability of information stockings, no guarantee that it is accurate, complete, and / or updated. Consequently we disclaim any responsibility for the omission of information or the publication of erroneous information contained on this website.
[1.3] The information displayed and / or provided by this web site should be considered, by the user, general information, without implying that such information can be estimated as a determining element decision making by the user website, so we disclaim all liability for failure to verify the same, and specifically it must be understood that such information, submited to the regulations in force in Spain, is not addressed to those users who operate under other jurisdictions requiring the fulfillment of other requirements for the provision, dissemination or advertising of services related to the activities and / or services advertised on this website.
[1.4] As providers of the information society, we reserve the right to update, modify or delete information contained on this website, to limit or deny access to such information, without notice. Especially, we reserve the right to remove, limit or prevent access to the website when technical difficulties arise events or circumstances beyond us that, at our discretion, reduce or remove standard security levels adopted for the proper operation of this site web.
[1.5] As providers, we may at any time establish legal technical procedures to collect anonymous information about our visitors, which would, in any event, such information could not be associated in any way to a specific user. Such procedures maintain data as the domain name provider which gives access to the network to the user, the date and time of access to our website, the Internet address from which link started or link that directs to our site web, the number of daily visitors to each section, and data of similar nature. The end of the data and information collected is statistical, so that allows us to gain a better understanding of the activity of website visitors in order to improve itself and / or increase their online presence.
[1.6] The user, at any time, could disable the procedures for obtaining information referred to in the previous exhibition point by changing the settings of your browser. Nevertheless, deactivation alluded to here does not affect or interfere with the navigability of users on our website.
[1.7] The user expressly and unequivocally authorize us to collect and process the information generated as a result of using this website for the sole purpose of offering a more personalized and efficient navigation.
[2.1] As providers disclaim any responsibility for the information displayed on this website from outside sources, as well as the content they have not elaborated.
[2.2] The purpose of the links (links) contained within this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where you can expand the information provided on this website . Therefore, we will not be in any way responsible for the results obtained from accessing these links, or links.
[2.3] In no event will we be liable for any loss, damages or losses of any nature arising from access and / or use of this site, including those produced in computer systems or damage caused by viruses or illegal hackers (hackers). We also not be liable for any damages users may suffer from improper use of this web site, in any way, breakdowns, interruptions, lack or failure of telecommunications.
[2.4] As providers, we are not responsible in any way for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of your paper and electronic versions of the pages published on its website or electronically obtained from this website.
 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
[3.1] The contents of this website (texts, images, marks, logos, audio files, software files, color combinations, etc.) as well as the structure of its contents, protected by legislation on Intellectual Property can not be subject to exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transformation or any assignment or other dissemination not expressly authorized by us, as providers and holders of intellectual property rights . Therefore, access to this website does not grant users any right or any ownership of intellectual property rights and / or industrial contents of this website.
[3.2] As holders of intellectual property rights in this website, we reserve the right to take legal actions against users who violate or infringe the intellectual property rights and / or industrial.
 LAW AND JURISDICTION
[4.1] The present general conditions are governed by Spanish law alluded to above or otherwise explicitly stated but not mandatory. Therefore, users of this website expressly disclaims any jurisdiction that product, put under the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña.
 REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION DATA
[5.1] The registry information of the owner of this web site are as follows:
Name and address: Inprega. Innovation for a promotion do emprego, Sociedade Cooperativa Galega.
[5.2] The address of the owner of this website for the purposes of communication and exercise of rights is as follows:
La Coruña – Galicia – Spain
Phone: 686 243 933
 COOKIES POLICY
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary.
Without your express consent-through activation inprega.es cookies in your browser-not link to data stored cookies with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies using this website?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of any options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those who, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to the contents of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you ads related to their navigation profile.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observation of your browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of inprega.es can use third-party services on behalf of inprega.es, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and to the provision of services related to the activity of Website and other Internet services.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.